Chambers USA 2005 Ranks Six Zuckerman Spaeder LLP Attorneys
Washington, D.C. - Zuckerman Spaeder ranked second for Commercial Litigation in Maryland and second for Bankruptcy/Restructuring in Washington, DC. Also, six lawyers were ranked among the best, including James Sottile who received special recognition as a notable practitioner for Insurance in Washington, DC.
For Commercial Litigation, Chambers noted that "The firm thrives as a premier litigation specialist. Its 'star stable of lawyers' has a wealth of experience in white-collar crime and various complex business disputes." Chambers added, "In addition to trial work, the practice counsels clients involved in governmental investigations and enforcement actions."
Top ranked lawyers are:
- Greg Bernstein, Litigation: General Commercial
- Herbert Better, Litigation: General Commercial
- Bruce Goldstein, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
- Martin S. Himeles, Jr., Litigation: General Commercial
- James Sottile, Insurance
- Morris “Sandy” Weinberg Jr, Litigation: General Commercial