Eleven Zuckerman Spaeder LLP Partners Named "Top Lawyers" by Washingtonian Magazine
Eleven partners from Zuckerman Spaeder were recently selected by their peers to be named "Top Lawyers" by Washingtonian magazine listed in the December, 2004 issue. The Washingtonian editorial team contacted hundreds of attorneys in 30 specialty areas and asked "which lawyer in their field other than themselves they would trust with their business. Lawyers with the most recommendations made the list."
- Roger C. Spaeder, William W. Taylor, III and Roger E. Zuckerman were selected for Criminal Defense I, including grand jury investigations.
- Blair G. Brown was selected for Criminal Defense II.
- Graeme W. Bush was selected for Securities Law.
- Nelson C. Cohen, Norman L. Eisen, Bruce Goldstein, and Marshall S. Wolff were selected for Bankruptcy.
- Peter R. Kolker was selected for Estates and Probate.
- William B. Schultz was selected for Class Actions.