Hot Topics in Health Care Litigation Under ERISA and the ACA
Panelists will discuss the recent decision in the Dave & Buster’s case as well as the implications of the ACA discrimination provisions on transgender benefits. Panelists will also discuss in-network and out-of-network providers who litigate pay and reimbursement disputes against insurers and plans using ERISA.
- The Dave & Buster’s case
- Transgender benefits and discrimination claims under the ACA
- Retiree health benefits after Tackett
- Enforceability of patient assignments of rights
- Applicability of ERISA’s claim/appeal procedures to provider claims
- Provider waiver of co-payments
Register for the event.