What You Don't Know Can Hurt You (And Your Managing Partner Too): Mistakes That You Don't Know You're Making
Zuckerman Spaeder LLP attorneys Mark W. Foster, William J. Murphy, Caroline E. Reynolds, and Rachel F. Cotton with chief information officer Philip B. Finnerty are presenting an ethics seminar titled, “What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You (And Your Managing Partner Too): Mistakes That You Don’t Know You’re Making.” Two CLE credit hours are pending approval with the Virginia State Bar. Attendance is free, and lunch will be served.
What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You (And Your Managing Partner Too): Mistakes That You Don’t Know You’re Making
Moderator: Mark W. Foster
When an Angry Client Calls, Who Can You Call?
Presented by: William J. Murphy
- Who to Talk to When You Realize a Possible Mistake in a Client Matter
- How to Maintain the Attorney-Client Privilege In-House
- When to Hire Outside Counsel
Trust Accounts – Who Can You Trust to Do Them Right?
Presented by: Caroline E. Reynolds
- Managing Partner Responsibility for Supervising Trust Accounts
- Making Sure that Non-Lawyer Staff Understands the Rules
- Where Trouble Comes From–Unexpected Complainants
It’s 2015, Do You Know Where Your Data Is?
Presented by: Philip B. Finnerty
- The Standard of Care for Safeguarding Client Data and How It Is Changing
- How Firms Get Into Trouble in the Cloud
What To Do When the Bar Comes Knocking (And How to Prevent Bar Trouble in the First Place)
Presented by: Rachel F. Cotton
- How to Prevent Bar Complaints and What to Do If You Receive One
- How to Avoid All-Too-Common Unauthorized Practice of Law Issues