Christine L. Vandergriff
Christine Vandergriff is a senior paralegal in the firm’s Baltimore office. With more than 20 years of experience in the legal profession, she works across a wide range of practice areas and supports litigation teams across the firm. An integral member of the trial team, Christine works with the attorneys through all stages of the litigation process through appeal. She has notable experience managing trial technology during numerous federal trials, federal hearings, international and local arbitrations, mock trials, depositions, and general case meetings.
Prior to joining Zuckerman Spaeder, Christine was employed with Murphy & Shaffer LLC beginning February 2004. Prior to that, Christine was a paralegal with two other firms in the Baltimore area.
- Western Michigan University–Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Fall 2002-Spring, Summer, and Fall 2003
- Widener University School of Law–Delaware Campus, completed pre-law Summer program, 2001
- University of Baltimore – B.A. English Literature, 1999-2001
- Dean’s Scholar
- Who’s Who Among Students In American Universities & Colleges
- The Community College of Baltimore County, AAS Degree, Paralegal Degree Program, ABA Approved, 1996-1999
- Member, National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
- Member, Maryland Association of Paralegals (MAP)
- Notary Public of the State of Maryland
- LexisNexis Paralegal Certificate of Mastery
- Westlaw Certification
- HIPAA Security Training – Business Associate