Colin E. Burdick
Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer
As COO/CFO, Colin E. Burdick provides strategic management and oversight for the overall operations of the firm’s business functions including finance, information technology, practice support, human resources, legal recruiting and professional development, marketing, and facilities/real estate.
With more than 20 years of management experience in the legal industry, including a decade in global operations with an AmLaw 100 firm, Colin is dedicated to providing world-class service to all firm stakeholders, including our clients, partners, employees, and communities.
- Cornell University Johnson Graduate School of Management, M.B.A.
- Ithaca College, B.S.
- Law Firm COO Network
- Association of Legal Administrators (ALA); speaker at regional and national conferences
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Network
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- PMI Legal Project Management Community of Practice