Daniel K. Amzallag
Daniel K. Amzallag is an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Zuckerman Spaeder.
Before joining the firm, Dan was a law clerk to the Honorable Patty Shwartz of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit and the Honorable Valerie Caproni of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. He previously was a litigation associate at an international law firm in New York.
Dan graduated magna cum laude from New York University School of Law, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and a Florence Allen Scholar. While in law school, he also participated in internships with the U.S. Attorneys’ Offices for the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- Order of the Coif
- Notes Editor, Journal of Legislation and Public Policy
- Columbia University, B.A., 2011
Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Admitted in New York only. Practicing under supervision of firm principals. Application pending for admission in the District of Columbia.
U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- Hon. Patty Shwartz, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Hon. Valerie Caproni, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York