Daniella R. Sterns
Daniella R. Sterns is an associate in the Tampa office of Zuckerman Spaeder.
Prior to joining the firm in 2019, Daniella clerked for the Honorable Carol Mirando, United States Magistrate Judge for the Middle District of Florida in Fort Myers. Before that, she was a litigation associate at a global law firm where she represented clients in civil litigation matters and maintained an active pro bono practice.
Daniella received her B.S., magna cum laude, from the University of Florida, and she received her J.D. from the Georgetown University Law Center. While in law school, Daniella served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Virginia M. Hernandez Covington, United States District Judge for the Middle District of Florida in Tampa and as a law clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia. She was a Legal Research and Writing Law Fellow and an active competitor on Georgetown’s moot court team. Daniella also worked as a Research Assistant for the Georgetown Law Journal’s Annual Review of Criminal Procedure.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2016
- Executive Editor, Journal of National Security Law and Policy
- Exceptional Pro Bono Pledge Honoree
- University of Florida, B.S., magna cum laude, 2012
District of Columbia
- Hon. Carol Mirando, United States Magistrate Judge for the Middle District of Florida