Ezra B. Marcus
Ezra B. Marcus is an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Zuckerman Spaeder.
Prior to joining the firm, Ezra clerked on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
While in law school, Ezra served as Executive Director of Harvard’s Prison Legal Assistance Project and participated in the Veterans Law Clinic, where he helped a client secure veterans benefits through a successful representation before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Ezra worked as a summer associate at a global law firm and as a summer law clerk at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.
Before law school, Ezra worked as an undergraduate admissions officer at Yale University.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Executive Director, Harvard Prison Legal Assistance Project
- Ames Moot Court Competition, Finalist
- Executive Technical Editor, Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review
- Board of Student Advisers
- Yale College, B.A., cum laude, 2010
District of Columbia
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit (Hon. Jennifer Walker Elrod)
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia (Hon. Ketanji Brown Jackson)