Ezra B. Marcus
Ezra B. Marcus is an associate in the Washington, D.C., office of Zuckerman Spaeder.
Prior to joining the firm, Ezra clerked on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia.
While in law school, Ezra served as Executive Director of Harvard’s Prison Legal Assistance Project and participated in the Veterans Law Clinic, where he helped a client secure veterans benefits through a successful representation before the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims. Ezra worked as a summer associate at a global law firm and as a summer law clerk at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia.
Before law school, Ezra worked as an undergraduate admissions officer at Yale University.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Executive Director, Harvard Prison Legal Assistance Project
- Ames Moot Court Competition, Finalist
- Executive Technical Editor, Harvard Civil Rights-Civil Liberties Law Review
- Board of Student Advisers
- Yale College, B.A., cum laude, 2010
District of Columbia
U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Hon. Ketanji Brown Jackson, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Hon. Jennifer Walker Elrod, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Bill Taylor and Bill Murphy Named “Criminal Defense Trial Lawyers of the Year” for Greg Craig Acquittal
January 30, 2020 | Press release
HHS Must 'Unscramble The Egg' On Billions In Drug Cuts
May 07, 2019 | In the news
Zuckerman Spaeder Clients Win Lawsuits to Stop Cuts and End Implementation Delay of Changes to the 340B Drug Pricing Program
January 03, 2019 | Press release