Chief Marketing Officer
Working closely with Zuckerman Spaeder’s leadership, its lawyers, and professional staff, Katie Munroe oversees the firm’s relationship development, marketing, branding, and communications operations. She does so with an emphasis on client experience – facilitating cross-practice and cross-team collaboration, ensuring customized and effective messaging, and developing plans and solutions that make practical sense for the clients we serve.
Katie joined Zuckerman Spaeder following more than a decade at a prominent AmLaw 100 firm, where she oversaw the marketing and business development activities for the more than 600 litigation and investigations lawyers.
A long-serving member of the Legal Marketing Association, Katie has held various leadership positions including as President of the Capital Chapter Board in 2016. She is passionate about community involvement, mentorship, and volunteering.
- American University, B.A. in International Business Relations and Marketing
- Member, Zuckerman Spaeder DEI Committee
- Co-Chair, Senior Leaders Special Interest Group, Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- Contributing Member, Strategies and Voices, Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- Member-at-Large, LMA Capital Area Local Steering Committee, 2017
- President, LMA Capital Chapter Board, 2011-2016 (2016 President)
- Member and Former President, The Jeté Society of The Washington Ballet
- Volunteer, Dress for Success