Kyle A. Crawford
Kyle A. Crawford is an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Zuckerman Spaeder.
Before joining the firm, Kyle clerked for Judge Brian A. Jackson on the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana. Kyle graduated magna cum laude from the Georgetown University Law Center.
While in law school, Kyle was named Best Oral Advocate at the National Moot Court Competition. He was also a member of Georgetown’s Criminal Justice Clinic, where he represented indigent defendants in the District of Columbia Superior Court and prisoners in parole revocation hearings before the U.S. Parole Commission. For this work, Kyle was awarded the International Academy of Trial Lawyers Award for advocacy. Kyle also interned for Judge Richard J. Leon on the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and in the Public Integrity Section of the U.S. Department of Justice’s Criminal Division.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, 2017
- Co-Director, Moot Court Team
- American Criminal Law Review, Articles Development Editor
- Publication – Health Care Fraud Sentencing, 105 GEO. L. J. 4, 1079-1106 (2017)
- Swarthmore College, B.A., Phi Beta Kappa, 2012
- Swarthmore College Baseball
- Philadelphia Inquirer Academic All-Area Team
District of Columbia
U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Hon. Brian A. Jackson, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana