Melody L. Harness
Melody L. Harness focuses her practice on white collar criminal defense, complex civil litigation, government investigations, and the panoply of issues arising in e-discovery.
Melody’s experience includes work on matters involving allegations of health care fraud, corporate disputes, government contract disputes, and environmental matters.
Prior to joining Zuckerman Spaeder, Melody represented clients in the areas of family law, estate planning, probate, elder law, and special education law. Melody’s experience also includes representing the State in child welfare cases.
- Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 1996
- Dean’s List
- Law Review – Executive Editor
- Honor Council
- Ratner Scholarship 1994-95, 1995-96
- Banks-Baldwin/West Publishing Book Award for Outstanding Student Writing 1994-95
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Legal Writing and Legal Profession
- Cleveland State University, B.B.A., magna cum laude, 1993
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio