Philip B. Finnerty
Chief Information Officer
Philip Finnerty has over 18 years of legal IT leadership experience with nationally recognized firms. As Chief Information and Security Officer, he focuses on delivering innovative solutions in the areas of information technology, litigation support, and security that aligns people, process, and technology with the firm’s business needs and objectives.
Phil has spoken at multiple ILTA conferences and is an active member of the firm’s Professional Development Committee.
- DePaul University, B.A., 1995
- ARMA Conference 2015 co-presenter: “Security – 2015’s Biggest Threat to Info Governance”
- ILTA Conference 2014 co-presenter —“ “The Resilient WAN”
- ILTA Conference 2011 co-presenter —“Successful deployment of Windows 7”
- ILTA Conference 2010 co-presenter— “Alignment is your strategy to a successful Office 2010 implementation”