Sharon A. Bovelle
Chief Human Resources Officer
With more than 20 years of experience in the human resources field, Chief Human Resources Officer Sharon Bovelle directs all aspects of strategy and implementation for the firm’s human resources.
Sharon is responsible for providing leadership in developing and executing human resources strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the firm specifically in the areas of organizational and performance management, training and development, talent and change management, employee relations and compensation.
Prior to Zuckerman Spaeder, Sharon served as Secretarial Manager at Arent Fox and as Secretarial Manager and HR Generalist at Wiley Rein.
- Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR), 2016
- Washington Adventist University, B.A., cum laude, 2003
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Member, International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP)
- Rebuilding Together
- Salvation Army Angel Tree Program
- ALS Foundation