J. Benjamin Jernigan
Ben Jernigan is an associate in the Washington, DC office of Zuckerman Spaeder.
Before joining the firm, Ben clerked for the Honorable Rudolph Contreras of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia and the Honorable Stanley Marcus of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit. He previously was a litigation associate at an international law firm.
Ben graduated from Harvard Law School, where he was a Supervising Editor of the Harvard Law Review and an extern for the Campaign Legal Center. While in law school, he served as a legal intern for the U.S. Department of Justice.
- Harvard Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, 2019
- Supervising Editor, Harvard Law Review
- Davidson College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2015
Not admitted in the District of Columbia. Admitted in New York only. Application pending for admission to the District of Columbia Bar. Practicing under direct supervision of firm principals who are members of the District of Columbia Bar.
U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Hon. Rudolph Contreras, U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- Hon. Stanley Marcus, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit