Top Lawyers, Washingtonian, 2004
Eight partners from Zuckerman Spaeder were selected by their peers to be named "Top Lawyers" by Washingtonian magazine listed in the December 2004 issue. The Washingtonian editorial team contacted hundreds of attorneys in 30 specialty areas and asked "which lawyer in their field — other than themselves — they would trust with their business." Lawyers with the most recommendations made the list.
The following Zuckerman Spaeder attorneys were featured in five categories:
- Criminal Defense I (including grand jury investigations): Roger Spaeder, William W. Taylor, and Roger E. Zuckerman
- Criminal Defense II: Blair G. Brown
- Securities Law: Graeme W. Bush
- Bankruptcy: Bruce Goldstein, and Marshall S. Wolff
- Estates and Probate: Peter R. Kolker
For more information, please visit www.washingtonian.com.